2012年2月7日火曜日

How To Beat Sefirothe In Kingdom Hearts

how to beat sefirothe in kingdom hearts

Kingdom Hearts II – Sephiroth (No Heal, Items, etc)


I wasn't too thrilled with my last Sephiroth fight. I wanted to challenge myself further. So on my second Proud Mode game, about halfway through it I decided that I would stop leveling up and face Sephiroth again at a low level with more handicaps. This time I'm level 42, since I leveled up some Drive Forms to get abilities like Aerial Dodge and Quick Run. If I knew I was going to do this again I'd probably have not leveled up as much, but in all honesty, my HP is only +5 from my other video, and ACTUALLY my strength, magic, AND defense are all lower (I didn't use any boosts). Now for my handicaps this time around. Instead of using the DP keyblade, I'm using Kingdom Key.
This makes the battle last longer, which makes the battle itself harder. Next handicap, no items. No healing items, no ethers, nothing. Since this time around I have Aerial Dodge, I'm able to easily counter Decend Heartless Angel. And just no healing in general is used, though with no items, using Cura would just end up getting me killed by not being able to block the black orbs with Reflega. As for other basic handicaps, same as the other video, such as no Drives (couldn't anyway), no Glide, no Limit, no spamming Reflect (again, couldn't with no items anyway since MP would run out and probably end up dead). Personally, I find his last form the most fun, and it's indeed tricky.

These are our most popular posts: how to beat sefirothe in kingdom hearts

Geek-Spires Top 5: Hardest Boss Battles » GeekSpire

grinding for hours to max out Sora just to beat him. I spent about 24 hours total to 100% Kingdom Hearts II with this one battle taking me about a 1/4 of that time. Thats 6 hours! Sephiroth easily makes it onto this list and for me, ... read more

Kingdom Hearts II Boss Battle:Sephiroth

PLAYED BY Jacob Urquidies Xbox Live Gamertag xTSGx SNAKEYES A walkthrough on how to beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II. —-The Battle—- Use the reaction command to block Sephiroths attack. HE will use this at ... read more

Kingdom Hearts II Cheats - GamesRadar

To unlock Sephiroth, you have to beat all of the worlds except for The World that Never Was. You must unlock all of the keyholes in all of the worlds before you can find Sephiroth. BUT before you go in the world youll see places to go. Go to the ... read more

Top 7…Toughest Bosses

But of course beating that mid-level or final boss gives the player a sweet amount of satisfaction. Here is a list of just some of the toughest and ... Sephiroth – Kingdom Hearts! Not FF7. When I put the silver haired one winged angel on the list, it was of course for the classic final battle in FF7. But then somebody reminded me of something, a memory I had since repressed a memory which horrified me and brought back tears of agony and frustration. Kingdom Hearts similar to Pokémon ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿